Our's 19.70 MW baggase based co-generation plant and it has commissioned in year 2010. We are currently manufacturing 17.4 MW power from the co-generation project and using the 7.4 MW power inplant, we are exporting the remaining 10 MW power to Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. Co-generation project helps us to pay additional sugarcane payment to farmers.
Sugarcane is broadly classified into three varieties early, general and unapproved. Cane is sowed during February and October every year. The first seed growth is known as the plant and subsequent growth after harvesting from the stem is known as Ratoon!
1) Boiler Supplies – M/S. Thermax Ltd, Pune.
2) Boiler Capacity – 22 TPH.
3) Boiler Type – Spent wash and Coal Fired Incineration Boiler.
4) Turbine Supplier – M/S. Triveni, Bangalore.
5) Turbine Capacity – 2 MW/Hr.
6) Turbine Type – Back Pressure.
7) Distillery Plant Supplier – M/S. Praj Industries Ltd, Pune.
8) Distillery Capacity – 90 KLPD RS/ENA/ETHANOL.
9) Plant Type – Multi pressure with Integrated Evaporation.
10) Standalone Evaporation Supplier – M/S. KBK Pune.
11) Standalone Evaporation Capacity – 325 m3 to 130 m3 per day.
12) Standalone Evaporation Type – Falling film with Force Circulation.